Monday, January 22, 2018

*~Review: Something Borrowed by Lena Hart~*

Title: Something Borrowed
Series: Brides of Cedar Bend #3
Author: Lena Hart
Release Date: December 25, 2017

REVIEW:

3 Stars
This is the third book in the series. I had a hard time with how Jackson and Truth first met. That whole premise didn't sit well with me. I also had real hard time with Jackson. I wasn't a big fan of his attitude and the way he carried himself. I understood what drove him to that point, but it rubbed me the wrong way.  There were some real sad moments that had the waterworks going. I love this series, but this book just wasn't for me.

BLURB:

Resident bad boy Jackson Matoa is not very good at expressing his feelings. Especially when those feelings include an inexplicable desire toward his brother’s widow. And if the blow from his young brother’s death wasn’t enough to break him, the guilt of his unwavering lust for his sister-in-law just might...

Despite her best efforts, Truth Richards can’t seem to make sense of her feelings for her insufferable brother-in-law. She’s certainly not willing to admit just how deep those feelings run. With one phone call, Truth finds herself returning to Cedar Bend and forcing her way back into Jackson’s life.

Yet with the pain of their lost still fresh, can these two broken hearts borrow each other’s strength to find happiness with each other? Or will their guilt and grief push them further apart?

BUY LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment